Our client BoP Innovation Center (BoPInc) is a Dutch based foundation working on projects in more than 10 countries in Africa and Asia. BoPInc supports companies and entrepreneurs to develop and distribute relevant products and services for and with the Base of the Pyramid (the 4,5 billion people who have to live on less than US$ 8 per day). For more information about BoPInc, please visit their website: http://www.bopinc.org/
For this international organisation, we are hiring an office manager. The main task of the office manager is to support the Management Team and project managers on different levels. An interesting position involving international communications, a wide range of responsibilities and a common goal of the team which brings a lot of energy in the organisation.
- Contract management: administration of project contracts and general purchase contracts
- Time monitoring: coordinating and processing time writing in the project system for projects and general
- Administrative assistance to the management team, supervisory board and project managers
- Organize events: coordinate or assisting on the organisation of meetings and events for projects and in general
- Team-week co-organizer (two times a year)
- Organize meeting rooms and internal lunches/activities
- Reception: receive guests, manage info mailbox and general office phone
- Facility management: keeping the office organized and coordinate housing with the landlord
- Coordinate intranet on general information for staff
- Organizing general insurances
- Organizing attentions for staff in case of illness, birth, relocation etc.
- And all other daily business involved in a smooth running of the office
- Able to think in processes, seeing consequences of decisions, thinking ahead
- Pro-active and assertive
- HBO level of thinking
- Energetic personality
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Willing to work 5x4 or 4x5 hours
The position is for 20 hours (5x4 or 4x5). A salary indication is 3000/month based on 40 hours.