The Plant Controller is responsible for the plant business control process and ensuring on time reporting of the Plant actual performance, forecasts and targets whilst supporting the operations with analysis, advise and tools to optimize performance.
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- Report Plant actual, forecast and target results on time.
- Lead a small team that supports the controlling/financial activities.
- Follow, analyze and explain Plant actual results, forecasts and targets.
- Presenting financial results live in monthly business reviews.
- Preparation of the annual budget planning and internal and external corporate reporting.
- Controlling monthly inventory results and reduction progress.
- Perform product cost price calculations and work center cost analysis.
- Perform profitability analysis, preparation and validation of business cases and investment proposals.
- Responsible for driving performance management within the Plant.
- Proactive in operational and profitability improvement opportunities within the Plant.
- Lead or support capital employed efficiency programs within the Plant.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards (IFRS and German GAAP) and guidelines across the backline operations.
- Support Plant Manager with high quality financial reporting and analysis.
- Master Degree in (business) economics/finance
- 4-5 years’ experience in a plant controlling position
- Relevant work experience in the mechanical engineering or any other manufacturing industry
- Experience in Project management and Change management
- Product driven and result oriented
- Hands-on knowledge in business improvement projects
- Dutch, German and English (verbal and written) is a must
- Team player but also able to work independently
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Knowledge of reporting tools/ms-office /ERP systems (BAAN and COGNOS) is a pre
- Frequent travel required to the production plant in the east of Germany
- Regio Utrecht
- Regio Amsterdam
- Regio Rotterdam
- Financiele administratie (algemeen)
- 40 uur