Vacature Regional IT Manager
The Regional IT Manager assists the Manager IT Systems in oversight of tasks and team projects. He/she serves as a mentor and technical resource to other IT Systems Engineers and shares responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance and support of the company's server and network infrastructure. The incumbent provides hardware and software expertise in the configuration and administration of Microsoft Active Directory; Windows-based servers. In addition, the Regional IT Manager participates in a variety of higher-level and/or cross-functional team projects/discussions including the planning, design, and implementation of server infrastructure and complementary technologies such as data storage systems, networking, security products. This role acts as a senior member of a team supporting the aforementioned systems and services enterprise-wide.
- With minimal supervision this person works independently to complete essential job functions ensuring IT best practices are implemented and followed.
- Supervise and coach the IT Systems Engineers and subcontractors.
- Supervise and help with the day-to-day IT tasks.
- Effectively applies multiple tools to solve problems.
- Plans and organizes work to accomplish a specific goal or outcome.
- Leads and participates with others to effectively solve problems.
- Matches the process of data or fact gathering with a result or expected result.
- Overcomes obstacles or setbacks and maintain forward momentum.
- Effective contributor to projects.
- Ensures alignment and adherence to standard SOE (Standard Operating Environment) model.
- Ensures compliance to all IT related policies mandated by the group and escalates all non-compliance to the Manager IT Systems.
- 90/% Technical, 10% Managerial.
- Manage the IT Budget.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Administration, including Windows 2008/2012 Active Directory environment supporting 5000+ users.
- Experience with Microsoft Products is required.
- In-depth experience with Cisco Routers/Switches and Call Manager is required.
- Experience with Internet Information Server, Web, FTP, SMTP, security and monitoring products.
- Project management of mid to large-scale business related projects using Prince2, PMP or similar.
- Able to change processes quickly and effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience in a large enterprise environment.
- Ability to quickly adapt the IT environment with company’s organic growth and through acquisitions.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Bachelor's or Master's in appropriate discipline or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Cisco Certified with CCNA as a minimum
- Microsoft MSCE Certified or willing to get certified as a pre
- ITIL Knowledge with ITIL Foundation Certification as a minimum
- 4 to 7 years of applicable experience preferably in Oil and Gas industry